佳丽云

英雄无敌3-WoG中文站

 找回密码
 英雄注册|Register
查看: 2462|回复: 0

[分享] Famous Blue Raincoat蓝雨衣

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    难过
    2023-12-6 19:56
  • 签到天数: 1890 天

    连续签到: 1 天

    [LV.Master]伴坛终老

    2134

    回帖

    1369万

    金币

    6

    精华

    论坛嘉宾

    Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

    积分
    71075

    退役版主社区QQ达人

    发表于 2007-6-11 15:38:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

    蓝雨衣专辑是十五年前的一张畅销发烧碟。Cohen和德国女歌手Jennifer Warnes的合作创造了这张风靡一时的唱片。总的特点是比较典雅,清灵,有一种流动感。

    单曲“蓝雨衣“是Cohen写给一位朋友的信,是一场男人之间的对话和感情交流。信中语句大致反映出一段发生在3个好友之间的感情故事。


    It's four in the morning, the end of December
    现在是凌晨四点 已是十二月底
    I'm writing you now just to see if you're better
    我正在写信给你 只想知道你好不好
    New York is cold, but I like where I'm living
    纽约很冷 但我喜欢我住的地方
    There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening.
    克林顿街上 整晚都飘送着音乐声


    I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert
    听说 你正在沙漠深处盖房子
    You're living for nothing now,
    现在的你不为什么而活
    I hope you're keeping some kind of record.
    但愿 你还保留着一些唱片

    Yes, and Jane came by with a lock of your hair
    是的 珍带着一束你的头发来我这里
    She said that you gave it to her
    她说是你给她的
    That night that you planned to go clear
    那一夜 你打算清理一切
    Did you ever go clear?
    你真的都打理好了么?

    Ah, the last time we saw you you looked so much older
    上次见到你 你看起来苍老许多
    Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder
    你那漂亮的蓝雨衣 肩膀的地方已经磨损
    You'd been to the station to meet every train
    你曾到车站等候每一班火车
    And you came home without Lili Marlene
    她从未出现,我是指莉莉玛莲

    And you treated my woman to a flake of your life
    你对待我的女人 如同你生命中的片段
    And when she came back she was nobody's wife.
    当她回到家 她不是任何人的妻子
    Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth
    我在那儿看见你 唇齿间含着一朵玫瑰
    One more thin gypsy thief
    又一个薄情的吉普赛偷心汉

    Well I see Jane's awake --
    噢!我看到珍醒了
    She sends her regards.
    她向你问候
    And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
    我能告诉你什么?
    What can I possibly say?
    我还能说些什么?
    I guess that I miss you, I guess I forgive you
    我想是我想念你 我想我会原谅你
    I'm glad you stood in my way.
    我很高兴你出现在我生命中

    If you ever come by here, for Jane or for me
    如果你来这儿 不管是为了珍还是为了我
    Your enemy is sleeping, and his woman is free.
    我要你知道,你的情敌已经睡了 我要你知道,你的女人已经自由了
    Yes, and thanks, for the trouble you took from her eyes
    谢谢你带走她眼里的烦忧
    I thought it was there for good so I never tried.
    谢谢你带走她眼里的烦忧

    And Jane came by with a lock of your hair
    珍带着一束你的头发来我这里
    She said that you gave it to her
    她说是你给她的
    That night that you planned to go clear
    那一夜,你打算清理一切


    [wmv=300,50,1]http://219.133.46.33/webeditor/uploadfile/20070318/20070318235501169.mp3[/wmv]
    点我下载

    相关帖子


    如目标另存为或者用工具不能下载,请先复制歌曲的下载地址,然后打开你的播放器(Windows Media Player)——文件——打开URL,把歌曲地址复制进去点确定——然后可以听到歌曲播放了——文件——媒体另存为——保存,然后会开始下载了
    ahome_bigavatar:guest
    ahome_bigavatar:welcomelogin
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 英雄注册|Register

    本版积分规则

    捐赠
    关注我们,英3Mod一网打尽!

    WoG中文站 ( 辽B2-20210485-10 )|辽公网安备 21128202000228 号

    GMT+8, 2024-12-23 11:49 , Processed in 0.323543 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, File On.

    Powered by Discuz! X3.4

    Copyright © 2004-2022, Beijing Second Sight Technology Co., LTD.

    快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表