- 积分
- 71075
- 威望
- 12
- 魅力
- 14
- 经验
- 65019
- 热心度
- 0
- 注册时间
- 2006-9-29
- 最后登录
- 2024-10-9
- 主题
- 2582
- 回帖
- 2134
- 精华
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 90
TA的每日心情 | 难过 2023-12-6 19:56 |
---|
签到天数: 1890 天 连续签到: 1 天 [LV.Master]伴坛终老
论坛嘉宾
- 积分
- 71075
|
Lisa Loeb普因为1993年在演员好友Ethan Hawke的邀请下,为[wiki]电影[/wiki]「四个[wiki]毕业[/wiki]生」创作了清新悦耳的主题曲"Stay"。
单曲发行后一鸣惊人的蝉联全美流行榜3 冠军,丽莎洛普便成为第一个拥有全美冠军单曲的无约艺人。
随后发行的首张专辑『Tails/小尾巴』销售突破金唱片,勇夺全英音乐奖「最佳国际新进艺人奖」,并获得葛莱美奖「最佳流行重唱组合」的提名。
1997年的专辑『Firecracker/小鞭炮』再度荣获葛莱美奖提名,单曲"I Do"亦打入Top 20。
You say I only hear what I want to.
你说 我只听我想听的
You say I talk so all the time so.
你说 我总是说"所以"...所以
And I thought what I felt was simple,
我以为我所感受的很简单
And I thought that I don't belong,
我以为我不属于任何人
And now that I am leaving,
现在我要离开了
Now I know that I did something wrong 'cause I missed you.
知道我做错了一些事 因为我想你
Yeah yeah, I missed you.
是的... 我想你
And you say I only hear what I want to:
你说我只听我想听的:
I don't listen hard,
不用心听
Don't pay attention to the distance that you're running
不在意愈离愈远的你
To anyone, anywhere,
对任何人,任何地方
I don't understand if you really care,
我不了解你是否真的在意
I'm only hearing negative: no, no, no.
我只听到否定的答桉:你不在意。
So I turned the radio on, I turned the radio up,
所以我打开收音机,调高音量
And this woman was singing my song:
女歌手正唱着我的歌:
Lover's in love, and the other's run away,
爱人沉浸爱中,爱的人却渐行渐远
Lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay.
爱人在哭泣,为了爱的人的远离
Some of us hover when we weep for the other who was dying since the day they were born.
有些人很迷惘,当我们为那个一出生就垂死的人哭泣
Well, well, this is not that;
然而并不是那样
I think that I'm throwing, but I'm thrown.
我想抛弃的是我,我却是被抛弃的那个人
And I thought I'd live forever, but now I'm not so sure.
我以为我会永远活着,可是现在我不确定
You try to tell me that I'm clever,
你试着告诉我:我很聪明
But that won't take me anyhow, or anywhere with you.
可是那并不会带着我,跟着你到任何地方
You said that I was naive,
你说过我很纯真
And I thought that I was strong.
我以为我很坚强
I thought, "hey, I can leave, I can leave."
我以为"嘿,我能离开,我能离开"
Oh, but now I know that I was wrong, 'cause I missed you.
喔,可是现在我知道我错了,"因为我想你"
Yeah, I miss you.
是的,我想你
You said, "I caught you 'cause I want you and one day I'll let you go.
你说"我抓住你是因为我要你,有一天我会让你走"
"You try to give away a keeper, or keep me 'cause you know you're just scared to lose.
"你试着派人守护我,或拥有我 因为你害怕失去我"
And you say, "Stay."
你说"留下吧"
And you say I only hear what I want to.
你说我只听我想听的
[wmv=350,50,1]http://m9.woyo.com/mp3_1221/000/283/571/200802/200802241027101203820030mAVoq8.mp3[/wmv]
点我下载 |
|